EarthLink is an American internet provider, available across 36 states. Many prefer this provider for its straightforward approach. There are no gimmicks and plans are quite easy to understand as well. EarthLink primarily offers two types of internet connections: DSL and fiber.
Internet speeds from EarthLink range from 50 Mbps to 1 GIG. Users get equal upload and download, plus unlimited data every month. Besides the top-notch internet service, EarthLink also offers premium email services, Web hosting, privacy, and data security services.
Moreover, EarthLink takes its customers in distress very seriously. Just like Rise Broadband Customer Service, EarthLink’s customer support team makes itself available with all the solutions you may need. Whether it’s a technical error or a query regarding EarthLink.net, dial the right number and get your issues resolved almost instantly.
What is EarthLink Email?
A lot of free email providers these days are notorious for monetizing your personal data. Sometimes, we share our highly sensitive personal information, i.e. social security number, bank, and credit card info via emails. Little do we know that the free email accounts we’re using is are a hub for privacy invasion. Why put yourself through such a headache when you can opt for EarthLink email?
EarthLink Email is a secure way to manage emails. Whether you’re at work or home, EarthLink email makes email management remarkably effortless. It keeps your workflow unhindered by offering several features including message snoozing, setting up email reminders, and more. You can access EarthLink email via webmail or the email service you’re already using. We’d recommend webmail since it offers a much simpler interface.
EarthLink email keeps your productivity running by letting you check your emails even offline. Moreover, users get to add up to 8 email addresses and 10 anonymous email addresses to keep their actual email addresses secure.
EarthLink email also allows you to sync your Gmail, Outlook, and other email accounts to your EarthLink Email account. If you’re an avid Gmail account user, then here’s how you can sync EarthLink.net to Gmail.
Syncing EarthLink.Net To Gmail
To redirect your EarthLink.net emails to your Gmail account, here’s what you can do:
- Go to Gmail.com and log in to your account
- Go to Settings
- Click on Accounts. Under the ‘change account’ settings, go to Add a Mail Account
- A window will open. Enter your EarthLink.net email address and then click Next
- Go to the next step and select the Import emails from another account (POP3) and then click Next
- You’ll be prompted to enter your email address once again in the Username field, followed by your Password to the EarthLink.net email account
- In the POP Server field, enter pop.earthlink.net
- Under the username and password fields, check the Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server Box box
- Click on the Add Account button
- A message will prompt with options Yes or No. Select No and finish the process by clicking Finish
Unsyncing EarthLink.Net From Gmail
If you’re planning to quit receiving EarthLink.net emails on your Gmail account, then here’s what you can do:
- Sign in to your Gmail account
- Go to Settings and click on Accounts and Import
- Scroll to the Check mail from other accounts option
- Delete the EarthLink.net email account
Wrapping It All Up
EarthLink email is the best way to keep your work and personal emails well-managed and secure. You get an array of features that you can expand whenever you want by paying a small additional fee. Protection from viruses and spam is another added benefit.